Our mechanical and electrical engineers take a hands-on, thorough approach to engineering, blending advanced digital design with prototyping, testing, and iteration to find elegant, yet practical solutions. We work with our clients to understand the requirements and find the right technical and design solutions for the product.
We are hardware-focused, meaning we always keep manufacturing at the top of mind, whether it’s optimizing the design of a plastic part for injection molding or selecting the optimal electronic components in a custom PCB. We have the experience and expertise to find the right solutions for technical challenges and optimize the design for manufacturability. We exceed expectations, designing and building a robust solution that meets your needs, whether that be a mechanical assembly or firmware in an embedded system. We do one thing and do it well—develop hardware products.
Some of our services include:
- Mechanical system design
- Part design and material selection
- Prototype fabrication testing and iteration
- 3D Computer-Aided Design (CAD) modeling
- Design for manufacturability
- Electronic system architecture development
- Embedded systems design
- Firmware development
- Circuit design
- Electronics prototyping, testing, and iteration
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design and assembly